Rock beauty angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darbell43

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I posted this in the new members section by accident so I need advice. I bought a rock beauty angelfish from my lfs(the guy that owns the store is really cool l've known him for about 5 years now) and I'm wanting to know how long should I keep this fish in quarantine? I read on a website that this fish shouldn't be quarantined for a long period of time because they are a delicate angel but I'm gonna be cautious, it also said that she needs to introduced first. She is in great condition and eats everything i offer her, I mean everything. I got three other fish in the display , they have been in there for a while now. I thinking that maybe I should take them out and put them in quarantine for a week, rearrange the rock and release the rock angel in the display so she can be alone and get ajusted. Just a thought if I shouldn't do this please let me know. Other fish are Niger trigger( he ate my damsels but very peaceful), coral beauty angel( docile) and a yellow tang (shows mild aggression only to the trigger).

Back
Top Bottom