Rock scaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevinalewis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Tarted pulling out some rock to re arrange now in totally screwed. I don't know how to set them all back up. Should I leave room all the way around the rock? Pile it upon both sides and leave middle open? Confused :-(. It shouldn't be this hard. I pulled all frags and corals out and set them aside in separate container for now. Please anyone's input would help. I only have two damsels which I'm trying TI decide if I want to catch and remove while I can NOW. MY FOXFACE DIED A COUPLE DAYS AGO WHEN I FOUND HIM STUCK TO THE SIDE IF POWER HEAD. PLEASE HELP!!! I know I'll want to add some more fish but manly want corals. Thanks friends :)

Trying to decide if I want to look at previous pics and do my best to set up the same way ??? Whats everyone's opinion for best way to set up reef tank? Can rock b piled against back of tank or do i want flow to go all the way around everything in tank

So what did you do with the LR? Is it in water or sitting dry?

Idealy you want flow all around your LR. You can put it against the back wall if you want. I like to leave space between the rock and glass for cleaning purposes. The aquascaping is really up to you, what you think looks good.

As far as the damsels, I would remove them now while you have the chance.

I re-arranged all the rock in the dt and left room all around. Pretty much stacked it in the center from one side to the other.

Back
Top Bottom