room for one more??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tjara03

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have a 50 gal tank with about 35-40lbs LR, and i have a CSS skimmer. i have 1 dwarf hawkfish, 2 clarkii clowns and 3 BG chromis'. i was wondering i f i could add a yellow tang... i think it would be a great addition to my tank and it would be my last addition... would this be ok????
TIA!!!

i have a yellow tang in a 55 that i got used with fish. he seems pretty happy but you can tell that he needs more room. the other fish crowd him and he starts to go nuts.it literally takes him about .1 of a second to dart accross the tank when he spases. great fish but almost cruel to put him in a tank of this size with rock and other fish. :cry:

ok how about a dwarf angel like a flame or coral beauty? i not really considering corals any time soon at all... TIA!!

I think you would be fine with a dwarf angel. You could do either the flame or the coral beauty. I am partial to the flame but make sure it is eating before you buy one, they can sometimes be picky.

tripper

I guess you would be Ok with a angel as long as like you say that no corals will be coming.

Back
Top Bottom