saltwater tank noob in need of help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwahl96

Aquarium Advice Newbie
OK so i got a 55g tank i have set up for salt water got the wet/dry filter and overflow box deal. just needing a little advice on how to get the siphon going i'm felling retarded lol:confused:. ok so i have my tank filled up wet?dry is filled to cover my sump all plumbing is hooked up ready to go but i just cant get it to start any help? also I have not yet got a light for the tank what would you recommend there are so many out there idk where to even start.

bigwahl96 said:
OK so i got a 55g tank i have set up for salt water got the wet/dry filter and overflow box deal. just needing a little advice on how to get the siphon going i'm felling retarded lol:confused:. ok so i have my tank filled up wet?dry is filled to cover my sump all plumbing is hooked up ready to go but i just cant get it to start any help? also I have not yet got a light for the tank what would you recommend there are so many out there idk where to even start.
use a piece of airline to suck air out of u-tube

danbstrong said:
use a piece of airline to suck air out of u-tube

Lighting depends on coral you want to keep id go leds pesonally you can do any coral your heart desires

bigwahl96 said:
is there a light for everything that does coral fish and inverts?

Leds they can support everything from fish to sps coral

Back
Top Bottom