Set-up Diagram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JG67

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Could aynone point me to a good diagram of a full set up. I am trying to educate myself with respect to the components of a full set-up.
I Googled for a while but the only one I found was that linked below. Is this image pretty exhaustive?

iagram: F.O.W.L.R Aquarium

Attachments

• Aquarium diagram.jpg
    Aquarium diagram.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5,790
Mine has two overflows that gravity feed the refugium which goes over into the bioballs(soon to be LR rubble) and under a baffle to the return area where I have a mag9.5 and a mag 12 that returns the water up top. Not much on drawing so I hope you can grab that.

Mine has two overflows that gravity feed the refugium which goes over into the bioballs(soon to be LR rubble) and under a baffle to the return area where I have a mag9.5 and a mag 12 that returns the water up top. Not much on drawing so I hope you can grab that.

After a little web research, I get it. Do you keep any livestock permanently in the refugium?

Other than pods and a few snails that find their way there, there is no livestock in the fuge. Some people will put hermit a/o other crabs there after removing the littel devils from the main tank.

After a little web research, I get it. Do you keep any livestock permanently in the refugium?

I have a few asternia stars some pods and a banished Chocolate chip starfish in my fuge. Also alot of grape calerpa.

I got a couple peppermint shrimp, tiny crabs, and an emerald green. Of course the live rock pieces (rubble and medium pcs), and chaeto. Oh yeah the resident pods and worms.

Back
Top Bottom