Shrimp Molted. What do I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyQuorra

Aquarium Advice Regular
My Coral Banded Shrimp molted. Do I just leave it's shell there? or should I try and remove it?? :blink:

Whichever you want to do. Some people remove it, others leave it for the CUC. depends on how much you dislike seeing it there.

Yeah I just looked and the CC star already pounced on it. yay me I was afraid I'd have to touch it lol

LadyQuorra said:
Yeah I just looked and the CC star already pounced on it. yay me I was afraid I'd have to touch it lol

Lol. Yeah, the fist few I took out with a net-not touching that!- the last few I've left in there and they're gone within a day or 2.

:lol: LMFAO!!! Sounds like my wife.... loves to go fishing, but won't bait the hook or touch the fish......

When my cleaner molts, I always pull the shell. Having a nano, I try to keep any contamination to a minimum.

Phranque said:
:lol: LMFAO!!! Sounds like my wife.... loves to go fishing, but won't bait the hook or touch the fish......

When my cleaner molts, I always pull the shell. Having a nano, I try to keep any contamination to a minimum.

Soooo true.. they don't like fishing, they like sitting there stairing at the water. The fishing part is just something they deal with so we join them lmao.. but I leave all my molts in my tank.. most of them by the time I notice are being chopped up in one of my circulation pumps haha

Back
Top Bottom