So confused....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharkiegirl94

Aquarium Advice Freak
:nono: I am so confused by all this equipment....somebody who's successfully set up a Coralife BioCube 29...with BASIC setup.:facepalm:

#1 What does it come with? (IN THE BOX) (I'm not getting a stand)

#2 What do I NEED to buy? (Not something optional/included)

#3 What do I need to replace right away? (Heard parts are worth replacing at the beginning so you don't have problems later...preferably less optional)

#4 Does the OCEANIC BioCube Protein Skimmer fit inside the more updated Coralife BioCube (I know there's two models)? Is it absolutely necessary? How does it fit inside the chamber? Where does the filter pad go?

#5 What's all this sump pump business??

I'm looking for the most basic set up options...This will be a FOWLR tank...with live rock/sand. Maybe one or two corals EVENTUALLY.

#6 I've heard about chipping paint/poor quality artificial corals over time? Anyone have this happen with high quality resin/whatever other materials...not talking about China cheap stuff. I mean things MEANT for Saltwater Aquariums.

Btw, I don't actually have the tank yet. I just want to be as prepared as possible...it's like having a new baby. :blink: I know I have to spend money, I'm just trying to not spend too much on things I don't need. Please help? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom