Soon to be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Voshon247

Aquarium Advice Freak
I will be creating a new 90g soon to be reef but first I want to put in fishes. the tank hasn't cycled as of yet but I want to pre pared a plan first

I want to add
1 bristle tooth tomini tang
4 blue reef chromis
2 fire fish
2 paired mandarins (maybe)
2 or 1 engineer goby
1 long fin fairy wrasse

Everything is subject to change and I haven't finished thinking about my cleaner crew but tips are helpful are they compatible and will it be overstocked.

Hi there. You're definitely not overstocked given you have a decent amt of rock, skimmer, and other equipment etc. I would only caution you on the mandarins. They eat copepods only. A tank your size will have issues producing enough of them for 1 mandarin, let alone two. If you really want those fish, find some that are trained on prepared food.

Hi there. You're definitely not overstocked given you have a decent amt of rock, skimmer, and other equipment etc. I would only caution you on the mandarins. They eat copepods only. A tank your size will have issues producing enough of them for 1 mandarin, let alone two. If you really want those fish, find some that are trained on prepared food.

Yeah thats the only problems with the mandarins that why I had a maybe. Iam concerned about the copepods so I defiantly trying to see if I can' get them already trained. I will have a refugium in there for the copepods and if my lfs sells them I defiantly wouldn't mind going there often and it setting up something just to breed the copepods

Back
Top Bottom