Stacking rock...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know when I was setting up my tank someone told me to use aquamend to hold the frags in place I don't see why it wouldn't work for LR too. I found it only at home depot. Coraline algae will grow over it too. Holdfast is the same thing and can be gotten at the LFS. I didn't have to use it for my rocks so I pasted it on to a friend.
https://www.marinedepot.com/Aquariu...Aquariums-Instant_Ocean-AS4711-FIMTEP-vi.html

Start to find the ones that are wobbly and remove them. Clean off the spot where you want to glue, glue them with superglue and pop them back into the water. That way you won't kill off your LR. You only need to do your unstable ones.

Can you pull things out, glue then and throw them back in the water so fast? Or is it due to the certain "glue" your usuing being safe for the aquarium. I've got a few rocks that I'm a littke nervous of if I got an urchin or the like puttering around.

bbecher make sure if you use super glue gel. NOT just the regular super glue because it runs and can glue things down before you know it ran. Another glue that can be used is loctite super glue gel. Also for the same reason make sure it is gel. Yes there is a theme here!! I pull things out, glue them down and pop them back in the tank, usually things like macro algae and frags.

Back
Top Bottom