Start of my first saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So wanted to buy this. But fought the urge

you know some pet shops will hold them for you as long as you pay for it

but that is if they have the extra room (y)

my guy has about 10 pieces he is holding for me
and he only asked for a deposit(y)

I didn't ask. That coral was there when I 1st got water for my tank and then gone for the couple weeks during my cycle and now it is back

I do have admit I am not totally incocent oh this trip due to some crying by my wife and 2 year old

Got 2 tiny oc clowns

Attachments

• image-2543232341.jpg
    image-2543232341.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3407748381.jpg
    image-3407748381.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 86
did water change and pulled shrimp out before water change. I then tested everything ammo was between 0 and .25 trites were 0 and trates dropped to 10

looks like you gave Ben a stroke lol
just be sure to keep a close eye on parameters (y)

Hey hey hey c'mon... I was told many times not to rush into anything... Just passing the advice on. It's very easy to get ahead of yourself in this hobby!

Hey hey hey c'mon... I was told many times not to rush into anything... Just passing the advice on. It's very easy to get ahead of yourself in this hobby!

+10 on this. Watch your parameters closely and be prepared to do water changes. Your tank should be cycled but I tend to err on the side of caution. Beautiful fish BTW.

No wasn't that it's how I read it :lol:
I fell off my chair laughing:ROFLMAO:
just can't change things already done
that is why I said to keep a eye on parameters(y)
I always say go slow :cool:

No wasn't that it's how I read it :lol:
I fell off my chair laughing:ROFLMAO:
just can't change things already done
that is why I said to keep a eye on parameters(y)
I always say go slow :cool:

Lol.. This is funny cus when I read stroke originally, I didn't exactly know what you meant lol lol... But I digress. To Sonoma- strokes and promiscuity aside, it's better to be patient with this hobby than to have your system crash. No fun when that happens!

always easy to say no to the wife :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but when it comes to the lil one who can say no:lol::lol:

it's all good as long as you keep on it but if I remember right wasn't it almost finished anyhow :cool:

that water change may have helped you finish the cycle :facepalm:

:angel:Did I just say that:angel::D:D(y):popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom