Starting anew..... need some help....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got one more damsel to remove and then I'm back down to my yellow tang (pootie) :) one psycho goby, and a lawnmower blennie.... I'm looking for a few fish to add... I've got corals so no nippers.... and I'd like to shy away from the aggressive fish.... more than anything I'd like to get some fish with varying colors and great personality...... any suggestions would be appreciated......

I second the royal gramma. A smal school of blue-green chromis wold be cool as well. They add nice movement. of course, ther is always the beloved clownfish (just please do not call it Nemo!)

I'm the guy with the curse of the clowns..... I've given up on 'em..... Gramma it is.... not sure I want to fill my bio-load with chromis though....

Are you sure you don't want a NEMO? I sure like my NEMO. I just like saying NEMO. It's such a funny word don't you think? NEMO NEMO NEMO :D

Gramma's are nice looking fish, but hide a lot. The chromis are nicely colored and add a lot of movement to your tank. Personaly I've found inverts to be more interesting than fish.

Nemo is one of those words that should be ****ed out on this site. 8)

Bump. Any more advice other than a Royal gramma ???

Do you guys think that if I can't catch the humbug damsel that he'll bother new guys like a gramma???

Back
Top Bottom