Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josh1158

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need suggestions on fish suitable for a 55 reef tank. I currently have a engineer gobie, and a pistol shrimp watchman gobie pair.

I like my yellow coris wrasse the down side is the first one was a jumper this one is much more calm and laid back, and the lawnmower blenny is full of personality.

In my 55 I have a clown and a royal gramma that is 3 years old now and a lawnmower blenny and wrasse. I do stock lightly but my tank is very healthy and the fish are pretty much stress free. The clown and the blenny gets into it every once in awhile but it doesn't last long. The blenny is the aggressor by the way.

In my 54 I have (2) B/W clowns, purple firefish, Midas blenny, McCoskers flasher wrasse.

What kind of clown do you have ? I had a seabay and she was the meanest fish I've had in a long time. So mean she would jump out just to bite me

You don't have any problem with them killing your shrimp or just bullying everything in the tank?

They are model citizens. I have three peppermints, and a skunk cleaner and they don't go near them. They spend all day playing in my trumpet and Duncan's. Never aggressive with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom