Stocking a 75g LR LS SW Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missbrett

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I will be stocking my 75g tank probably in March but wanted to make sure my list of Fish is okay.

Fish:
Six Line Wrasse
Green Mandarine Fish
Ocellaris Clownfish (2 if possible)
Black Ocellaris Clownfish
Yellowhead Jawfish
Royal Gramma Basslet
Purple Firefish
Kole Yellow Eye Tang
Coral Beauty Angelfish or Cherub Angelfish (haven't fully decided yet)
Snowflake Eel

Would these fish be okay together ?? Would this be an okay quantity ??
Does anyone have any experience with any of these fish together ??

Any and all input appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The one thing that immediately springs to mind is the snowflake eel.

Although they're mainly crustacean eaters, they're opportunists and will take what they can get. I suspect the mandarin would become a meal, potentially along with the firefish, sixline wrasse and royal gramma.

I'd probably leave it out; cute as they are when they're little, they have the potential to take out a lot of smaller fish when they get bigger! :(

The one thing that immediately springs to mind is the snowflake eel.

Although they're mainly crustacean eaters, they're opportunists and will take what they can get. I suspect the mandarin would become a meal, potentially along with the firefish, sixline wrasse and royal gramma.

I'd probably leave it out; cute as they are when they're little, they have the potential to take out a lot of smaller fish when they get bigger! :(

Thanks!! I was kinda expecting that. As much as I would love one I wouldn't want him to kill any of my other fish. Thanks again for the advice.

Skip this eel as he above said. Skip the Mandarin as you won't have enough pods built up for it to live for very long and buying to feed one will become very expensive. As well, the 6 line will compete for them doubling the cost. Only add 2 clowns total and I'd prefer keeping the same species. For me I'd add the 6 line last.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Skip this eel as he above said. Skip the Mandarin as you won't have enough pods built up for it to live for very long and buying to feed one will become very expensive. As well, the 6 line will compete for them doubling the cost. Only add 2 clowns total and I'd prefer keeping the same species. For me I'd add the 6 line last.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Thanks!!! Great advice!

Would there be any better choices then the ones I have chosen? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom