Stocking my 120

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melissajk

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm setting up my 120 gallon aquarium. I'm breaking down my 50 gallon and will be moving my current fish and was wondering if I have enough room to add a few more.
Currently I have
2 true percula clownfish
4 chromis
1 yellow head goby
1 six line wrass
1 red Snyder goby.
I would like to add to my new tank a blue Atlantic tang and a blue tang (dori). I'm not to sure about getting a blue tang because they get ick easy.
What advice can you give me.
I don't want to over populate my tank. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you think the Atlantic blue and the blue tang would fight. The Atlantic blue is a juvenile and is yellow right now. Also do you think adding 2 tangs would be to much for my tank?

I don't think either of those tangs are good for a 120. I vote for yellow, purple, scopus, Even bristletooths like kole, and flame fin.

I was looking at the kole tang. I really like the Atlantic blue. would the Atlantic blue out grow my tank?

Atlantic Blues can get aggressive as they mature. I had one many years ago that I had to remove. I've heard stories from others that had similar experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow, that's a bummer. I really like the one at my lfs. I've been keeping my eye on him. My six line is kind of aggressive at times. I'm thinking it would be a good time to add a new fish is when I transfer everything over

Back
Top Bottom