Stocking questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryn_C_mu

Aquarium Advice Freak
So today for my 37 gallon tank I got a beautiful Eibli angel but my question is is there any butterfly fish that would work?

Butterfly fish are notoriously difficult to keep, I would suggest waiting before trying one. They also require much larger tanks, as does the eibli. You know they are not reef safe right? They are a beautiful fish though...

Oh really I didn't know about no being reef safe he seems to do fine around my feather duster though haha

2 clowns, scooter blenny, citron goby, cleaner shrimp which the angel loves to get cleaned by, engineer goby, two hermit crabs, and two turbo snail all of which are smaller fish like full grown they are still not the biggest things so I'm trying to find some bigger fish to fill up the tank u know

Is it a reef? Fill it with corals I say! You have plenty of fish in there (more than I have in my 55) I would say more inverts but your angel might eat them :(

Uh not a reef yet I want to get an orange Florida recordea I think it the name on then it's pretty cool looking haha

Back
Top Bottom