stocking questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thanew

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, my 29 gal is set up... I have 2 true percula clowns and I am looking for some inverts and other fish to stock it..

I was thinking a goby of some sort and a pistol shrimp (maybe get to see that relationship between them) and also a cleaner shrimp

I really don't know what to get and what would really be compatible, I've been reading books and have some knowledge but im still rather new to the sw scene.

I have about 30lbs of LR in the tank, so its not too crowded with the rock (I don't really like that look) but anyways enough of that... so I have enough lr for hiding places and a few snails and like four blue legged hermit crabs in it already.

anyways, sorry for babbling,

thanks,
thane

You have lots of options. I like the goby/pistol shrimp idea. Other options include a coral beauty, royal gramma, or purple firefish. A cleaner shrimp or two will also work just fine.

do you plan on corals or fowlr. I have a similar setup and am trying to figure my last edition since I have corals and am topless I am a little limited. 2 O clowns, royal gramma is my plan for now.

Back
Top Bottom