Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have this 40g tank and right now I have 2 clowns 2damsels 2snails 1 feather duster and 2 hermits. Does anyone know something else I could get? I really like shrimp. Maybe even an anemone? Or something

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I do want other fish I'm just looking for suggestions :)

Cool thanks!:

Does anyone know any species that will really pop so when my friends come over they are like "woah"

Paradise fish,rainbow fish,kuhli loach,kissing gourami, although neon tetras are common a huge school would be breath taking. Or if you really want some oddities try water dog newts. Do some research on them or ask some questions but I can say all that I've listed will surprise your friends

Sent from my LT28at using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Paradise fish,rainbow fish,kuhli loach,kissing gourami, although neon tetras are common a huge school would be breath taking. Or if you really want some oddities try water dog newts. Do some research on them or ask some questions but I can say all that I've listed will surprise your friends

Sent from my LT28at using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Those are all fw fish

Does anyone know any species that will really pop so when my friends come over they are like "woah"

The problem your going to run into is with 4 very aggressive fish already in the tank, with pretty high bio loads it's going to be tough to find something tough enough to stand up for itself but small enough to not push your bio filter. What filtration are you running on this tank?

Back
Top Bottom