Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ty :D and will do, also should I buy my base rock today so I can fill it up when it comes and my live rock will be ready to go in?

Ty!
Update
Just bought the base rock, should be here the 24th. That means I can have the water and rock in a day before and I shouldn't have any dieoff on my live rock on the 25th!!

Update
Finished the sand, background and timer for the lights. Pics coming soon :). I personally like how the black looks on it. Should I Mix the water for Monday or do that then?

I'll check it out!

My water is really cloudy an it's been about 2-1/2 hours.. Suggestions? I got a heater and pump moving the surface so it doesn't get stagnant.

needmorecowbell said:
I'll check it out!

My water is really cloudy an it's been about 2-1/2 hours.. Suggestions? I got a heater and pump moving the surface so it doesn't get stagnant.

If its the sand, it won't settle for like a total of 24 hours.

Yeah some people who don't rinse there gravel wait 48 hours before its all settled:/ I would just let it sit for now until all the sand settles, but when you start cycling you'll need the powerheads.

i dont know wether it was the powehead gods telling u the sand needs to settle first or its just bad luck haha.
when can u replace it? xx

Back
Top Bottom