Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Update

Early bday present!!!!!! I acted like a 5yr old when I saw the bulkreefsupply box at my door. Its an rodi unit!! Which means water changes!! Which means no more algae haha!! It came with a tds meter, pressure gauge, and flush kit. Its super nice and I love the clear tubes, it helps a bunch. I have some cash so I might go and get a hammer... Maybe.

That's awesome news!!! I think you should get a hammer. :)

needmorecowbell said:
Update

Early bday present!!!!!! I acted like a 5yr old when I saw the bulkreefsupply box at my door. Its an rodi unit!! Which means water changes!! Which means no more algae haha!! It came with a tds meter, pressure gauge, and flush kit. Its super nice and I love the clear tubes, it helps a bunch. I have some cash so I might go and get a hammer... Maybe.

Woohoooo!!!! Good for you!! That's great!! :) BTW! Happy early b-day!!

Thanks been and bear!! If I can find one for a reasonable price, it's going to be mine lol. I might even get it today because my gf is sick and can't do anything...

So the plans are: 1. Get some sexy shrimp and a hammer
2. Get rid of algae, and get rid of extra sand in the process
3. Buy a fish... And MAYBE a nem
4 Supplemental lights and the gfo reactor

Btw, If anyone was trying to message me, I just found out my inbox was full and I emptied it.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Congrats dude :) you deserve it! How was homecoming?!? Lol

+1 happy bday Adam.. if you feel like making a trip to wheeling or if your down this way I got a purple hammer you can have as a gift :) ...I liked it at first but I really am just an acan/brain guy when it comes to lps haha. I bought it as one head and is splitting right now so soon to be two

Lol, well you have fish! I love the sps, and all of them are doing amazing, but I need some action and they just aren't doing it for me. Also.. How many sexy shrimp could I add?

Sniperhank said:
Ironic, I'd prob get rid of my hammer too to make room for more SPS.

My thoughts exactly.. I think my focus is gonna be mainly acans, favias, favites, platygyras, zoas, palys, and branching/plating sps with my blue clove polyps littering the tank lol.. back to the thread though.. dang It Adam! We've been waiting patiently for pictures and still wanna see it even if it is mid progress, give us something lmao.. and did you know the RO/Di was coming or was it a surprise?

Mrc8858 said:
My thoughts exactly.. I think my focus is gonna be mainly acans, favias, favites, platygyras, zoas, palys, and branching/plating sps with my blue clove polyps littering the tank lol.. back to the thread though.. dang It Adam! We've been waiting patiently for pictures and still wanna see it even if it is mid progress, give us something lmao.. and did you know the RO/Di was coming or was it a surprise?

Ehh, I only want a hammer, not much more. Sps are my thing though. I know!! I'll take some pics, but it's still looking weird. And I knew the rodi was coming at some point, not this early though. I also didn't know that there was going to be the tds meter, pressure gauge, and flush unit.

needmorecowbell said:
Ehh, I only want a hammer, not much more. Sps are my thing though. I know!! I'll take some pics, but it's still looking weird. And I knew the rodi was coming at some point, not this early though. I also didn't know that there was going to be the tds meter, pressure gauge, and flush unit.

Well like I said there's a free 1.5 head lol purple hammer for you in wheeling and maybe a couple other frags if you want em. Got some yellow polyps, pulsing xenia, and a few sps just posted up on CL

Mrc8858 said:
Well like I said there's a free 1.5 head lol purple hammer for you in wheeling and maybe a couple other frags if you want em. Got some yellow polyps, pulsing xenia, and a few sps just posted up on CL

Well, I would love to take you up on that, but wheeling is far! I was planning fob going to probly oddballs today.

Lol alright. I have school a lot of the time, so it will be hard.

Just called most of the lfs around me, no one has both sexy shrimp and a hammer coral.. Crap.

I've never been to elmers but I think aquaworld would be closer to hank and more even on everybody. That's about a hour and 10 minutes from me and I think elmers is a bit further (its in the city nearly isn't it?)

I'm alright with either of them. I haven't been to Elmer's in a while, if you haven't been there ever, you should at least once. I think I still have a few bucks credit from when I bought a freshwater fish that died lol.

Back
Top Bottom