This are my Setup!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefway

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to say that I am not crazy to have this setup and I know I am overloading my tank so please dont critizes me....lol..
here we go lets start from big to small...
I have four 3''-4'' fishes: Naso, Blue Powder, regal, and a blue throat trigger.
now all this are small fishes 1'' to 2'' : 4 perculiar,2 purple gobies, 2 blue tang(I know they grow big but cant get them out any more) 1 spotted cardinal, thats about it...

you guys probably think I am crazy but reason y I have soo many fishes is because I just upgrade it to this 90G and all the small fishes that I just mention it was on my 29 gallon before and I had them for more that 4 years therefore I dont want to donate them cuz I have feelings towards them...

so a 90 gallon built in overflow(My friend had it running for 3 years now I just moved it to my place around a month):
20 gallon sump, 36watt UV sterlizer, 225 coralife protein skimmer,125 coralife protein skimmer, 2x150watt metal hilides and 2x96watt actinic, 3x1watt moon light as well.
Refugium on the way since I have loads of fishes.

please guy tell me what I can do to keep ALL these fishes,(no more room to upgrade to a bigger tank)

please if you want to say that I am overloading my sistem please dont say anything...lol...

Last edited:
I hate to say this, but if you aren't having issues now, you will soon. Sadly, the only option will be to take them back or watch them suffer and possibly die.

See if there is another SW person on this forum, in your area. I'm sure you cn find someone willing to help.

If you have to keep all of your fish, maybe get two smaller tanks for around your house and keep the 90g for the larger fish. I have seen some really cool setups for 30g tanks. The BioCubes are pretty compact. You could move spotted Cardinal and the clowns to that. If you don't, you will be doing maintenance on your tank several times a week.

I know it is difficult to give away your fish. I am struggling right now between my Potter's Angel and corals. My Potter's loves to nibble on coral so I have to make a decision as well. And of course, the Potter's is my favorite fish!!

Back
Top Bottom