This is a stupid question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrcowboy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I went to the lfs and bought a clean up crew. Blue leg hermits, turbo snails, a brit. star, and a sand sifting star. And I forgot to ask them what they eat. The lsf store doesn't open for another 3 hours and so I have nobody to ask. So what do they eat after all the tank is clean?

how bigs the tank ? how many fish are with them ?
they eat anything left over along with algae :)

The tank is only a 12 gal nano cube with 15-18 pounds of lr. There are not fish in there yet.... Should there be?

no imo ya on a good path ! but would question the sand star ! imo that tanks wayyyyy to small for one ! if it was me id take it back !

Thanks for the input on the sand star. My next door neighbor has a huge 250 so maybe ill just give it to him. So should I worry about there diet? I let the nano cycle for about 2 weeks and a half is there enough stuff in there for them to munch on?

with out looking at it i could say ! imo your best option is to buy some nori aka seaweed sheets they will all love it :)

ok great! I'll swing by the lsf and buy some today! Thanks for your help. I thought I had made a mistake and starved the poor fellows... =P

Yea, I would supplement them with anyting really. The blue legs will eat anything, the snails would like seaweed, as stated above, and the star should eat anything. That is neat that you have a neighbor for things like that. Use him, he could be a lot of help.

Back
Top Bottom