Will do. Some good and bad news so far.
Bad news : lost my yellow eye tang (2-3") and lyretail anthias to ich. My goby, snowflake clown pair and barletts anthias are doing great and show no signs of ich or stress.
In the mean time I decided to upgrade my sump. Currently I have a 10g glass tank with just a tank divider with a small breeder basket full of chaeto and caulerpa. I have a 4" filter sock that I change out whenever it overflows and an unknown return pump that work perfect and is very quiet.
This is what it currently looks like
I just picked up a acrylic sump that its perfect in the stand and is actually legit. The only thing I need to so is cap off the bulk head.
Here's a pic of that :
Hopefully the transfer all goes well. I'm going to try and install my hob
on here somehow so the DT only has the overflow box showing.
Once this gets settled, an ato from autotopoff.com is up next.
Thanks for looking. Feedback welcome. Btw. Love the LEDs.