too much coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does it matter how high I have my frag rack? Its about 3 or 4 inches from the surface. That's about the, only place I could put it

it depends on your lighting really if its to strong it may fry/bleach your coral
but with your lighting I wouldn't be to concerned about it

Ok cool. I just got to thinking about that. Cause I'm not going to get it all placed in one day. I'm going to try to make things where I can frag then later on. So far everything else I glued on place with super glue and its not going anywhere lol.
Only one I'm worried about is my huge cabbage leather cause I read you can't cut it while its in the tank

Plus its not directly under the bulbs its behind them

when you first intro coral it should be on the sand bed than gradually moved up so not to shock it as I was always told

Ok here is my list of stuff I'm picking up in the morning

3 heads palythoas
Blasto
blasto I'm selling for $15
Kenya tree
Pulsating xenia
Cabbage leather
Devils hand leather
Birdsnest
Green candy cane
Dragons eye

A new 10k PC bulb
And some blue led thing

For $80
But I'm getting 15 back tomorrow for the one coral so I'm actually spending $65

Ok I got my coral. Probably a little over priced and very dirty. He has tons of algae in his frag tank I'm going to try to rub it off the plugs and squares. coral looks ok just very tiny pieces.I can't wait to see this green candy cane

I love your tank btw

thanks a lot of time and work went into it

Give yourself time yours will look like that too

maybe after you win the lottery you can get better lighting

would love to see how it looks after you place everything were you want them

remember it's not a race so take your time

I would leave them on the rack till they grow a little but thats me (y)

oh don't forget to check your calcium levels weekly

your on your way to a nice tank enjoy (y)(y)(y)

Yeah they are in quarantine so to speak on their rack for a couple of weeks I may place some now just, depends but I want to leave then so I can remove them to frag them later on

Back
Top Bottom