True percula clowns or no

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
Are they true percula clowns or are they the other kind (don't know how to spell it)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394921327.851499.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394921361.323823.jpg

These look like Occelaris clowns to me, I'm no expert but the Percula typically have thicker black edges in between the white and orange.

D

Ok I wasn't sure because I looked up pictures on google and some looked similar or even identical to my clowns and had mixed thoughts

Like I said, I'm no expert, but I have heard that from people I trust and that have been in the hobby for a very long time.

D

Awesome so wait if they're true percs then won't they know to host anemones

Clowns don't know what they should do, they just kinda do. I have 4 different pairs of clowns 2 host nothing and just roam the tank, 1 pair host the corner of the tank, and 1 pair actually host a nem.

Clowns can take forever to host and even then may not. It's all just random

No sebae clowns only host sebae nems I believe. Clowns will host or not host, it just varies depending on individual.

Oh ok haha I thought sea bay hosted anything as I've seen a few host like four different nems

Back
Top Bottom