try to pair a tiger pistol shrimp and a yellow watchmen goby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea mine paired up instantly. I added them to the same corner of the tank. Put the shrimp in first so he would start digging and then the goby.

See i didnt really have enough sand for him to dig u think he hiding in the rock i mean last night i add alot of sand in the one corner but the goby home in another corner. I mean the goby seem to eat alot more when since i add him and then like disappears and comes back u think he feedding the shrimp?

I don't know how they split up food. But it is a good thought. Whenever mine gets food he swims back into his cave or to a protected area.

Hey i have about 2 inchs of sand in most of my tank but i cant find my pistol shrimp can they jump out of a tank or die cause i didnt have enough sand?

Its a 30 gallon tank but i put my sand in and cant find my shrimp that i put in 3 days ago and i have had my goby in for 2 weeks. My goby just kinda rehome on the side since i put more sand but still cant find my shrimp i havent seem him since i put him in. Whatesle will he eat beside mysis shrimp? what do u think happen to him?

yea i mine that what i been feeding my fish i mean i add him 3 days ago and i add more sand for the past 2 days and still have seen him i even move alittle live rock to try to find him. how long til i can see where he is digging i mean my goby hom in a new spot but i dont see the psitol shrimp. do u see ur pistol shrimp alot?

Mine is very scared of movement so I wouldn't try and move things around to find him. Just watch where the goby is and you might see the shrimps tentacle feeler things. If you do be very still and wait. It can be very annoying when you don't see your fish often.

My goby all over the tank an does home in under one piece of live rock where he kind kick my angel fish out of

Ok well if he doesn't turn up in a few days then something is wrong. Have you been looking for him both day and night.

Ok i have a quickie question cause some weird is going on. So my goby sits out and my angel fish is like swimming under his mouth like he wants the goby to do something to him whats that mean?

I dont have anything to tewt for copper i just have the api master kit. Do they have something to test for copper? Do u think thats it?

So my level are fin i mine my salinty level was at 1:022 i rasie it to 1:024. Pistol shrimp. Was just popping his claw so i know he is alive

Back
Top Bottom