Trying to decide 36" bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Considering using the 46G bowfront as the stand matches the others I already have. Would consider a low iron bowfront tank to use instead of the stock one it came with. I haven't really looked for this sized tank yet. Can't afford a crazy priced tank.

Wondering about options for the below stock. Ideas anyone?

I could though after getting the tank matured try the captive bred Mandarin Goby pair. Something I really have been hoping for. So some kind of fish for a 46G which can live with a pair of Dragonettes, a yellow Clown Goby and a Royal Gramma Baslet and a Hector's Goby. Not including the Mandarins, these are the fish I have already in 2 separate nano tanks

A question for the SW experts. Would all these fish be alright in the same tank with appropriate territories.

As for the Mandarin Dragonette keeping controversy, I am aware of it and their specialized care and pods requirements. This is a possible tank addition which I am pondering the keeping of and observing others success in keeping captive raised fish for the next 6-8 months. Have been keeping tabs on these guys now already for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom