Ultraviolet Sterilizers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coralife Turbo-Twist 6X for my 75 gallon. I swear this was the best money i could have spent, i wish i would have got it sooner. Coralife seems to be a good brand around here, never had any problems with it. Easy to set up and easy to clean. Keeps my 75 gallon FOWLR tank in pristine conditions. Less algea growth and no outbreaks of any disease!

SJS

yeah i agree i have the turbo twist 9x...great product...(only keep the flow rate down a little or else the pressure will enter your bulb casing and corrode, mine did and then starting leaking voltage...not good :(

I got one as well. Love it. Some people don't like it because it kills phytoplankton. But, i would rather have healthy fish and corals 24/7 than phytoplankton.

I have the turbo twist, but we do not turn it on unless we have a tank problem. With Madarin Dragonets it is vital to have the pods.

I fought this algea problem for over 3 months.....I hooked up a turbo twistx3 and in 24 hours the water the water was perfectly clear!

Attachments

• halloween_2004_044_953.jpg
    halloween_2004_044_953.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 169
stumpy said:
I fought this algea problem for over 3 months.....I hooked up a turbo twistx3 and in 24 hours the water the water was perfectly clear!

Hey, that's what my tank looks like right now. Hopefully the Turbo Twist 3x will be here tomorrow. My poor tank looks terrible.

Back
Top Bottom