Un5tab1e's first reef adventure.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the 165w full spectrum that hangs center of my 29. If I leave the middle open and scape the sides it shouldn't matter.

I think it would be fine no matter what with refraction and all especially from surface agitation

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So I can't keep nice ZOA's. Purple hornets,dead. Red people eaters,dead....Whamming watermelon and radioactive dragon eyes, flourishing lol. Montipora looks bleached. Everything else is fine and dandy

So I can't keep nice ZOA's. Purple hornets,dead. Red people eaters,dead....Whamming watermelon and radioactive dragon eyes, flourishing lol. Montipora looks bleached. Everything else is fine and dandy
Designer zoas can sometimes be as picky as SPS. Thats why I dont consider them beginner corals.

The only designer ones that have done good are the Darth maul morphs and my armor of gods. My favorite pieces torch,frogspawn and hammer though look great. I got a order from saltcritters this week. A new chalice,some people eaters and they gave me a bta as my mystery.

No I tested when things where melting. 0 ammonia,0 trites and trates where between 0 an 5ppm. Calcium stays around 400 with a 5 gallon weekly change and alk reads between 8 and 10. All api tests.

I will in a bit. Its decided that it wants my torches spot. Sat beside it touching tentacles for a day. It didn't move so I moved the torch a bit while it was closed this morning.

I left a comment on the order...torch,hammer,frogspawn or a BTA as a mystery?

So I just purchased a new clownfish. How rare is it for a reg osc to have a b&w spot on one side between tail and middle stripe?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I just purchased a new clownfish. How rare is it for a reg osc to have a b&w spot on one side between tail and middle stripe?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you have any pictures? Is it just the coloration of their fish or are you thinking something's wrong? If it's the colouration it sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom