Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, that looks pretty strong as it is. Good thinking. The only problem is the ones that go unsolved by people that do not want to try.

Spoonman, I dont think I can hang out with you anymore.LOL
23688-albums639-picture4490.jpg

Doors, stain, and done. Clock was an asthetic inlay my wife chose. Go figure.
This is not the final location just testing.

Because I am a Packer Fan? Imagine what I will go through when Brett Favre starts playing for the Viqueens......arggggg.

Yesterday I put in my LS and LR and 80 gallons of LFS SW. I put the 80 gallons in the 120 and did a 50% pwc on my 55. I put 1/4 of the lower sand bed from the 55 in my 120 with the 1/2 of the water taken out of the 55 to help the cycle. As of this morning all of the readings in the new tank are the same or better than the 55.

Salinity 1.024
temp 79 F
pH 8.4
NO2 0ppm
NO3 0ppm
Ammo 0ppm
PO4 0ppm
Ca2 480ppm
KH 230ppm

If the water stays good, I will do a PWC and then acclimate fish to new tank, shouldn't be much if any of a cycle using, LR, LS, and water from established tank, right. If I doing something wrong please let me know.

She probably put the clock in so you would realize how long you were staring at the tank once it is finished:)
Yeah weve talked about my fish tanks being like a deployment, cause It never seems like Im "home", I guess the fish room isnt what she considers home.

23688-albums639-picture4583.jpg

Up and running for two weeks now.
Still debating wether or not to put doors on since I spend just as much time playing underneath as I do looking in the DT.
Should be getting another 100 lbs of LR this week.
23688-albums639-picture4584.jpg

I like the sump, I spend a lot of my time toying with all the equipment. And I think the microbubbles in the skimmer can hypnotize me...lol

The doors are in the closet when I get tired of seeing it though

Back
Top Bottom