was wondering what nem would be good for them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday I just got a toad stool and it is pretty small but looks cool.

how bout a picture

they grow fairly fast enjoy it and good luck
if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask

This is the best pic I can get right now this was taken yesterday about an hour after I put it in I can't get a better one right now but when I can u will get a better pic.

Attachments

• image-2076889578.jpg
    image-2076889578.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 79
Mine host elegance coral. Looks similar to a nem and doesn't move lol.

Attachments

• image-2383711390.jpg
    image-2383711390.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 81
There is no guarantee that clown fish will take to anything, anemone or not. They might completely ignore what you add to the tank. I would lean towards a coral rather than an anemone due to the fact that anemones can and do move around the tank and can sting corals and eat other fish or inverts they come in contact with.

as mr_X said, there is no guarantee, you can have a pair that will never host anything at all. My pair hosted hairy mushroom to start and then start going after the toad stood and now they like the open brain
img_2256912_0_ee491a20ffcff3e4675acd401f006fb3.jpg

If your question is what anemone is the most likely OC will host, that should be Ritteri but they are one of the hardest nem to keep in aquarium. I had yet to see any of my OC host BTA up to this point but it doesn't mean it won't happen.

I trained my ocellaris to host my bta but putting them both temporarily in a small strainer. My LFS does it the same way. It took about 3 days.

image-4168120657.jpg

image-3579676448.jpg

Back
Top Bottom