Watchman goby and pistol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DOMINATOR

Aquarium Advice Regular
I put those two in and....poof!!! Gone!!!! Where the heck did they go?? It's been 3 days and no sign, anyone have similar experience?

Couple of clowns, yellow tang, sand sifter, some chromis, a green spotted manderine, couple of shrimps...

Mine stayed hidden for about 3 or 4 weeks. Now I see them every day, peeking out from 1 of about 6 spots. They move daily. If you know what rock they are under, you can take something and dig out some sand and the pistol should quickly "fix" it. That'll let you know they're ok, but I suspect they're doing just fine wherever they are.

My hippo tang is pushing my naso around( just introduced the naso) will this behavior stop or does hippo just hate naso?

My newly introduced blue tang was getting bullied by my other two tangs but after a lights out period and overnight they were alot better. And now a few days later they are all swimming together. They just might need some time to get to know each other.
:-D

who me? lol I'm very pleased so far, still along way to go. :) I'm gonna post a video sometime soon on my thread.

Did you ever get your goby and shrimp together? Mine still havent found each other. Heck, i havent seen my pistol since he went into the 125g.

I've seen my shrimp once since I put them in a week ago, that's it!! But I got myself a lawnmower blenny...he's cool!

My lawnmower probably has the most personality of all my fish. No joke. Just make sure he has other food after he eats all your algae. Mine now eats everything, including carnivore prepared foods. LOL Mine also has the fattest belly on a fish I've ever seen, he can't sit on the sand or he rolls. For real. I hope its ok to have fat fish. :)

Lol!!! It's ok to have fat fish!! I've got a couple my self :) I've trained my green spotted mandarin to eat mysis shrimp so hopefully I can get Benny on it as well!! Fingers crossed.....

I also put out algae sheets for the blenny, sea hare and tangs. :) They tear it apart lemme tell ya. Nothing funnier than watching the blenny try to tear off pieces. lol

Ya I wrap some on a piece of PVC with an elastic to contain the mess, they kill it!! Blenny, not yet, soon I hope:)

My sand sifter tears off huge chunks, definately bites off more than he could chew!!!

Back
Top Bottom