Water levels help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing it tomorrow I wanted to see what kind of changes would come from taking the bale out.

Added more flow yesterday. Picked up two aqueon 950. And am still running my koralia 4

Ok did another 20% water change and the levels went down a little bit but nothing that makes me sleep better at night. I am starting to believe my ro machine may have a little to do with it. I don't believe it is an ro/di system. Also I am thinking about pulling the crush coral and live sand mixture out and putting all live sand into tank. Any opinions are appreciated. Also hit me with some good skimmer brands.

I am very happy with my Eshopps skimmer it was inexpensive and does what it needs to. I see a lot of people get away from there crushed coral also and convert to sand. Just easier to maintain

dave. purchase a T.D.S. meter and check the water coming out of your R.O. unit. they are cheap and an invaluable tool.
this is the only way to know for sure.
i like octopus, MSX, SWC, and vertex skimmers. what footprint do you have to work with?

Quick update. Tank is doing well lately. Going to run a full test on water tomorrow after work. Purchased a swc cone skimmer tonight and a 6 stage ro/Di machine with electronic Tds meter. Also filled wet/dry sump with live rock today. Plan on picking up a light and cheato algae tomorrow. Doing this reef up the right way

Back
Top Bottom