Well I'm officially insane, just switched tanks...again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well if you guys have seen my other posts, you know I started with an emergency 10 gallon to save an urchin. (We had bought a used 75g and started getting it ready, but it was too big for the area in our house and we just didn't like the overall dimensions of the tank, so we took it down) Then a few weeks ago, the 10g was having some issues (come to find out it was a stray volt) and I switched everything to a 29 gallon. Well on Black Friday we were at Petsmart and decided to randomly get the 65gallon tall with the arched stand, it was half off and I couldn't pass up the deal. I love the dimensions of this tank, it fits much better in our space. And the stand has enough room for a small sump (we are gonna try to build one tomorrow).

Anyways, we set up this tank and tore down the 29, put the rock and livestock and water in a Rubbermaid tote with a heater, power head, and bubbler. They stayed in that for almost a day, because we decided to use new sand in our new tank and it made it really cloudy, and it's still fairly cloudy since we added the live rock and kept rearranging it.

Without further ado, here's the new tank. (I'll post more pictures tomorrow when it's hopefully clear)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448769365.520305.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448769381.080504.jpg

If you guys have any suggestions on how to set up a small (10 gallon) sump, please let me know. I'm slightly confused and some what worried that we will do something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here are the pictures of the tanks I had previously.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448770497.008094.jpg
The 10 gallon

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448770513.182759.jpg
The 75 gallon (we set up, but never used)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448770552.119229.jpg
The 29 gallon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom