What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Coral VitalTM is an enzymic activated biologic catalyst designed to stabilize microorganisms "

You gotta be kidding me :roll:

Tell me what's in it, I'll give you an opinion. 'till then don't put anything in your reef unless you know what's in it.

Enhances growth of coraline algaes. Promotes coral polyp regeneration and reproduction.

Causes Cryptocaryon ("Saltwater Ich") to become dormant. Corals "open up"; adhesion to substrate is accelerated. Breaks down ammonia and nitrates. Enhances utilization of organic wastes to create an ongoing cycle.

With continued use colorful Coraline algae growth can 'choke out" and overtake hair, green, brown, blue and red algaes such as slime and bubble algaes. Increase dosage to cycle new aquariums, acclimate new fishes, corals and marine life and enhance their reproduction.

This quote was from the site linked above. Sounds like its claming to be an elixor (sp?) like the old time medications. The onlything that I can say about this is that I have heard that rocks covered with good coraline growth dont have hair algae growing on it because the softer algae's dont grow on top of coraline very well.

From reading the description it contans nothing that will enhance your tank any more than just good ol' aging.

Back
Top Bottom