what should i add next to my 20g long tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

israel

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've had my 20g long tank set up for about 2 months, i have coralife lighting, live rock, live sand, a water pump to keep the water circulating, 2 serpent star fish, 1 Mexican turbo snail, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 pink anemone, a few polyps green with orange and some with purple and 2 urchins. I did have a tang unfortunately it did because of black ich so whould i wait till i get another fish? or what should i do next? any one have good advice?

What are your water parameters? And what kind of lighting specifically? T5, compact flourescent? How many bulbs? That nem might have some trouble in there....just speaking from experience.

just one more thing, please don't add another tang. That tank is way way too small for him. He needs about 6 feet of swimming room. :-D

I have 2 bulbs for lighting which are ttyl for it. .. about my tang..bad news it died... my parameters are fine all with in specs that salt water should be.. also did check for calcium And phosphate.. they check all good.. so should I just wait till I get a fish or what???

Back
Top Bottom