What type of anemone is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They may, this is a very difficult animal to care for though they need very strong light and strong flow. How old is your tank and what lighting are you using?

They may, this is a very difficult animal to care for though they need very strong light and strong flow. How old is your tank and what lighting are you using?

7 months old. Double bright marineland led. I'm not setup for this type of anemone. I'm not going to buy it.

I have a gold stripe maroon clownfish and would like to try to get an anemone to host. Recommendation?

7 months old. Double bright marineland led. I'm not setup for this type of anemone. I'm not going to buy it.

I have a gold stripe maroon clownfish and would like to try to get an anemone to host. Recommendation?

Don't buy that nem. If you want a nem upgrade your lights. That ritteri nem wouldn't last a day under those lights. Once you upgrade go for a bubble tip.

If you want a nem upgrade your lights. That ritteri nem wouldn't last a day under those lights. Once you upgrade go for a bubble tip.

+1. BTA's are the hardiest IME. The taotronics LEDs in eBay will allow you to keep whatever you want for a very reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom