What's this all worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pelphrey

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have two 20 gallon fish tanks
one is 20 gallon long rimless with white stand and mountain bracket for lights
regular 20 gallon fish tank no stand

and 29 gallon oceanic fish tank with crack and is now for reptiles only

led cree 60w light very powerful light. will grow coral like crazy. light is dimmable. great reef light will light up to a 30 gallon tank

100 w ehiem heater, wavemeker, aquatech filters,digital timers, moon lights, salinty tester and more

-------------------------

I found the above on craigslist. I feel like I was thrown a great deal on this. I want to find out what the experienced salt water hobbyist has to say about this entire ad.

Thanks advance!

Attachments

• 00t0t_qjPS4gSXif_600x450.jpg
    00t0t_qjPS4gSXif_600x450.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 00x0x_a0C9o1C51XB_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_a0C9o1C51XB_600x450.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 126
How much? The led looks great as well as the 20 with stand and all the equipment. I'd slap that person though for the yellow tang in the 20 lol.

He told me 125 for everything. Figure right off the bat we could get rid of the cracked reptile tank for 10-15 bucks on craigslist.

SO I skipped out on the rim less tank. It was actually an older rim tank that had the rim taken off. I didn't really like the way it looked. The glass didn't look clean. I also skipped out on the stand and the cracked tank.

I did however pick up a perfectly good 20 gallon tank, 100 watt eheiem heater, 1 5-15 aquatech filter, 1 20-40 aqua tech filter and the cree 60 watt reef lighting. Since new filters for the aqua techs cost almost as much as the filters I thought about using a top fin 60 I have with brand new filters laying around. Now my concerns are the water I need for the tank and will continue to need, the live rock and a skimmer. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom