Where do i buy mated clown pair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattt6511

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, where can i find a good deal on a mated clown pair, the only ones i found were 75 dollars, is that the cheapest??

Is it where that you are asking? Or is it how much in the ballpark should a pair cost?

In terms of where, there are LFS's in my area that has them (which are obviously far away from you). MarineDepotLive may have some for you if you'd like to buy online.

The mated false percula that my LFS has costs about $59.95 for the pair. So expect the pair to be around $50 and up, but not too far off of $50 a pair. $75 can be within the ball park if the LFS you do business with doesn't get weekly shipments.

Hope that helps!

ONLY they are closed for remodeling ... dang! Give them a few days and then go to their site and click on the "other" section, that's where they list their livestock!

If I remeber correctly a mated pair was like 59.99 or 69.99, Maybe!!

In regards to your other threads (trying to cover them all), it is not really needed to spend the extra money on a "mated" pair when the clowns you are interested in form them pretty readily if you buy two juveniles.

All young clowns will pair. You don't have to buy a "special" pair. You just have to buy two very small clowns. The larger one will turn into the female automatically. The only ones I've ever heard of buying in pairs are the maroon clowns. O. clowns and perculas go for about 14$ dollars here. Any two will do. They will all be"male"(actually non sexual) except the largest one so get two small ones.

Back
Top Bottom