Where to begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NJGourami

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 55 gallon Tank thats empty. I want to turn it into a SW tank with fish only so that i have no problems with the types of fish I put in there. I know practically nothing and need as much info as you guys can. I know everything about freshwater, just nothing about saltwater. Thanks in advance for your help.

second the articles page, I have consulted that a whole lot for each of my 4 tank setups. It would take days and pages to tell you everything to do to set up a SW tank, but you can do a lot of research and get all the essentials from the articles. And then as problems pop up, ask away, we are here!

Try reading Robert Fenner's "Conscientious Marine Aquarist" too. I'm not a big fan of asking for ALL the help - as opposed to doing some research and letting us help you fill in any blanks.

You'll enjoy the read. It's not bad at all.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Read the articles and ask questions. IME, If you follow the advice you are given here you will be spared the agony of wasted money and wasted time.

Back
Top Bottom