Where to buy a good RO system for not too much money?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csouth1994

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been told I need to get an RO system for my 75 g tank so that I can do corals. Anyone know where to buy one that is quality but not over priced? And I would also like to know other peoples reasons for having one themselves.

Bulk reef supply is where I got my first one but sold it when I thought I was setting up my 125 and don't remember where I got this one. I love that it has 2 in line tds meters and would recommend one with an inline tds

Edit : I use ro/di because water quality is the most important thing in this hobby and if you don't start off right it makes keeping an attractive reef tank almost impossible IMO

If you can wait for a couple of weeks, I will be running a group buy at Bulk Reef Supply. You can get their units for about 11-15% off, depending on which unit.

I use their 75GpD unit and love it. With the group buy price, they couldn't be beat, and they shipped for free.

So how does the bulk buy work for you. You take orders and ship them? I assume they all go to you?

You buy whatever you want and it ships to you. I am just the coordinator.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's great. If I were to get in in this when do you need the information by? I've been buying RODI water from the LFS. It's getting old.

I just had a buy this past week, and BRS requires 30 days between buys, so the next one will be the week of Feb 17. I will need your info by noon on the 17th. You need to already have a BRS account set up, and I will need your last name and email (via private message).

Yup...just have a BRS account.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Perfect. If I'm ready at that time then I will give you my info. If not I will look out for the next go around. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom