Where to buy used aquariums in Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eatsomepopcorn

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where is a good web site or place to find a large used reef aquarium with stand and set-up in michigan Looking for 150g or greater with full set-up.

Daily I browse Craigslist. Usually find some decent setups but are usually outrageous price wise. Might wanna take a look there and see if anythings local to you

Where at in Michigan?

Im in Macomb County (harrison township to be specific) and Tropical Treasures on Gratiot, S. of 15 mile Road would be the 1st place to come to mind. Tons of tanks- used, new, good looking, bad looking...

I check craigslist daily too :D I love craigslist!! Its where I got my current 30g setup w/oak stand and canopy - all accessories included (whisper filter, heater, air pump, food, test kits, decorations, nets, cleaners, etc..) For $55!!! :bday: My deal of the year.

I have been checking craigs list and I even posted a wanted ad and no response. I can try the 15 mile and gratiot. Do you have a phone number?:angel:

I have been checking craigs list and I even posted a wanted ad and no response. I can try the 15 mile and gratiot. Do you have a phone number?:angel:

Sure do :cool:

Tropical Treasures 586-791-6595.

So where in Michigan are you? Theres a great place on 9 mile too (I think) called Greenwood. Its a really cool aquarium shop... I dont get down that way often (my car has "9 mile brakes" - the brakes come on for some reason south of 10 mile and my car turns around immediately :D LOL).

I went out there yesterday. It is a cool place, more freshwater than salt. They only had 1 used tank a 55g.

tanks go cheap here... today i found a bowfront tank that they claim is 77g, though im assuming its 72g, for $100 obo with stand, lights, etc... just gotta find the right one at the right time

Back
Top Bottom