wich salt, its been a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hulrick

Aquarium Advice Newbie
simple question, which salt sould i used to renew my system that ill be buying in a few weeks, i used to use a blue box salt, cant remember the name of the salt for the life of me.

when i had my system i rarely did maintenance on it, clean the crush corals maybe once a year wiht a syphon and clear out dirt in the canister about 2x a year but other than that, no red algea, only nice green algea that my tang would love to eat off, my corals were very nice and heathly but since i moved cross country, it was imposible for me at the time to bring the setup for me and i had to dismantle it about running for 7 years flawlessly, was a sad day for me (

so anyway whats a good website that i can view hardware and equipment to purchase wet/dry skimmer and light system to get some nice coral growing again and maybe get a few lionfish, god those own soo freaking much i miss then (

nm i found it, it calls Tropic Marine salt, anyone recommend something else than what i usedto use that is better now or just stay with this product

Back
Top Bottom