yay for me i have fishes :P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kukki

Aquarium Advice Regular
so i dont have my LR.com yet but i did kinda get the itch and not want to see the tank empty anymore lol. there is one piece of cured base rock from my LFS to help seed my sand some, a day later the tank was completely clear and all my readings are looking really nice now

if i do plan on and move here in, i dont know i think it maybe 2 months ish, maybe alittle more.. would that be the best time to grab some LR and put in it, or should i just get it all at once as soon as i can, and then just change the landscape and all later when i do move and all that good stuff.... it cant hurt to get it and get the good filtration and all going im thinkin

i dont mind having to do the little extra work to keep the fish happy till i get it, they are fun lol... waiting on my overflow box with a pump sitting in a empty waterless tank is getting me alittle angry tho ...

man i should have started a fish tank along time ago, its taken up alot of my free time which is alittle more than id like to say, reading and all... and has been nothing but fun so far :D

but thanks everyone for helpng me get started up and not mess up to bad :)

Id say get all the live rock at once. I had a whole buttload of volcanic rock that i had put in my tank with about 20 lbs of live rock. I then decided to remove the volcanic rock and added about 80 lbs of live rock and my nitrites spiked. Luckly it didnt kill any of my damsels. Id say do it all at once and then wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom