Your help got me to this point THANK YOU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toro84

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well its been 5 weeks and thanks to you my nitrites are non existent, ammonia is like 10, pph is 82 salinity is perfect, just past the brown stage and nitrates are way down again.

On that note...My 3 damsels are doing awesome so yesterday I went and bout a gobie (sp) and a yellow tang. They are doing great, looks even better.

Thank you for all your help, couldnt have done without you

hmm a little worried about the ammonia being 10, it should be 0 by now... I would test the water again to confirm the high amonia reading and try to get it down. This can be accomplished by improving your biological filtration via more live rock.

Very worried about the amonia as well. With the added bioload of adding more fish too quickly it is bound to rise. What test kit are you using? See if the LFS will test your water for you and compare the results. You might want to consider taking the new fih back until the situation is under contro. Amonia/nitrites NEED to be at zero before adding any more fish.

Back
Top Bottom