10 gal Biotope

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

superpeytonm

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone. I've decided to start a biotope, but all I've got to do it in is a 10 gallon. I just want some people's insight on what kinds of fish I could keep. I'm not exactly sure what kind of biotope yet, just looking to throw around some ideas. Thanks.

Do you currently have any tanks? Are there any fish you're particularly interested in?

Do you currently have any tanks? Are there any fish you're particularly interested in?

I have a 75 and another 10. There aren't really any fish I'm super interested in. Just looking to throw around some possibilities. Could a crayfish work?

I'm looking to do something similar, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Kuhli loaches!

That would be very nice! I know they need groups, so do you think 4-5 would be ok in a 10 gallon? There seems to be some disagreement regarding tank size online.

That would be very nice! I know they need groups, so do you think 4-5 would be ok in a 10 gallon? There seems to be some disagreement regarding tank size online.

Bigger is always better but yeah kuhli loaches are fine in a 10.

My Endlers tank is a 10g with 6 kuhlis and 2 ottos...everyone is very happy!

What about celestial Pearl danio biotope? Or least killifish?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Back
Top Bottom