10 Gallon Stocking Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeirdreHoyle

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all,
I just won a 10 gal aquarium with a hood light, fluorescent bulb, filter and all the essentials. Yay! Anyway, once I get it cycled I'm going to move over my (friendly) betta and 3 cherry shrimp. Any other stocking ideas?

I've also got a lutea, an anubias minimus, and some kind of crypt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd say leave it the way you have it, and let the shrimp breed!

But if you really want to add something I guess you might get away with a shoal of dwarf Cory species.

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

I never really thought about the cherry shrimp breeding, that's a good idea. Are they easy to breed?
As for cories, I love them but I haven't decided if I want sand or gravel yet and I wouldn't want to mess up their barbels

I never really thought about the cherry shrimp breeding, that's a good idea. Are they easy to breed?
As for cories, I love them but I haven't decided if I want sand or gravel yet and I wouldn't want to mess up their barbels

They'll really do it on there own, although the betta might eat most of the babies, so you would want lots and lots of hiding places to give them a better chance of living.

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Back
Top Bottom