1st time Cycle stuck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, im all good. finally got around 33% stock yesterday!! :cool::fish2:(y)

AquStockImage.php

All levels looking good (see attached) and fish look happy w/color (more than they had in the lfs!! (y)(y)

Thanks very much guys for helping me through the cycle process, i didn't think I was going to make it!! LOL :D:ROFLMAO:

Dalto/fish wrangler and everyone else that provide great feedback. :thanks:

I know that I will have to keep an eye on the size of a few of these tank mates, but im hoping that it will take quite a while before it gets to that level..

Attachments

• IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 61
Do you have a FTS? Really like those rams too. Congrats on finishing they cycle too!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you have a FTS? Really like those rams too. Congrats on finishing they cycle too!

FTS? and yeah they are great, love the rams, they have quite the personalities ..

FTS= Full Tank Shot.Nice looking rams..

Getcha feet wet fish tank people!

Oh lol sorry [emoji6] still picking up the lingo..

Yeah here u go. Thanks again for everyone's help .. It's great just sitting here watching them swim about vs. the TV !! [emoji13]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417385334.222963.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417385350.488778.jpg

For a 90 it seems small. Would have thought it would be longer and not as tall. Looks great though!

It will look nice when everything is filled in! What some people have as background you could probably use as midground because of the hight.

Back
Top Bottom