20 Gallon Stock Plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Petsmart let's me pick mine out and I watch to make sure they catch the right ones lol... So you think I can do zebra danio the with my peppered and juli cory cat my 2 dwarf gourami's and my guppys and 2 mystery snails in one tank? What temp would be best ? I was thinking 75-78

My Petsmart let's me pick mine out and I watch to make sure they catch the right ones lol... So you think I can do zebra danio the with my peppered and juli cory cat my 2 dwarf gourami's and my guppys and 2 mystery snails in one tank? What temp would be best ? I was thinking 75-78

Your lucky I can pick mine out, they just suck at catching them. I feel their stress as the net goes by over and over again. Poor things. Sometimes I have to condition my QT with aquarium salt to help them heal from the net.

Yeh I sometimes wish they'd let me catch them ... One time there was a new girl getting my fish I about panicked ... She took to log getting fish into the water and irritates me I applied I work there and they put a girl there who doesn't even own fish in a fish dept ...

Yeh I sometimes wish they'd let me catch them ... One time there was a new girl getting my fish I about panicked ... She took to log getting fish into the water and irritates me I applied I work there and they put a girl there who doesn't even own fish in a fish dept ...

I walked into petco and the guy who usually helps me with all my fish needs was training a new girl and he kinda looked at me like, "why isn't this you?!?!" lol Oh well some people have the best of luck. I over heard her saying she had a tank of multiplying guppys. At least I separated my boys and girls lol.

Once I'm done stocking my tanks I'm going to seperate mine . I think my last purchase will be a small school of zebra danio. My dads gonna take my guppy fry lol

Back
Top Bottom