25 Journey Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,
So this is going to be a slowish process. Anyway ill provide some backround :D
Well i realised i have 2 25 gals under the house that are not being used and i was like, "Well if i move my 10 gal on the desk than i could put my stand where the 10 gal was and put a 25there!" And BOOM! I got excited, so i immeadiatly went down and started prep.
So this tank is so misty on detail. I know its going to be planted and ive got a filter its some HOB Filter that will be one of the filters, ill have another in there and prehaps a sponge filter for just a little bit more filtration.
So plants ive got no idea haha, just low light plants really and amazon swords and crypts i know i have high enough lighting for that
But the main question is fish and jeez my mind goes blank! Ive been so focused on my Mbuna that i have forgotten what can go in a community haha, my little 10 gal has 5 white cloud minnows a fighting fish and 2 bronze cories. So my community skills are a little rusty.
BUT i know i dont want neons, i find them boring haha. Also i really like angelfish and was wondering if 1 could be suitabl for this tank? Anyway you guys can mull over the details and give me seggustions, pictures will come tomorrow :D

Hmm
Could i do 8 of each with a male apisto in there?
Also, i need something that will be at the bottom of the tank and i dont want to get cories because of the gravel thats going in here. Any segguestions

Alright great :D
Now to try and find some bottom dwellers :)
Also ive got the gravel in and the wood in under some rock hopefully that will take around a few weeks or so to sink :)

Alright stocking i think is going to be
9 Hockey Stick Tetras
8 Cardinal Tetras
1 Dwarf cichlid
5 Bottom feeders
So yeah
Minor set back though i ned new light for the tank as the old ones dont work, so that an extra $50 that i could go without spending but you know whatever.
Plants are as follows
Amazon Swords
Marble Queen
Thin Val
Crypts
Java Moss
Java Fern
So basically all low to med light plants

Back
Top Bottom