3 gallon ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I was thinking that if I get a 10 gallon tank for my betta fish , that I could use his 3 gallon and put one scarlet badis in it , would that work ? I've read that one only needs 3 gallons and I keep up with weekly water changes , but would I also be able to add 3-5 ghost shrimp ? And also can you tell me what are some good websites to get the scarlet badis from that doesn't have an expensive shipping , because I don't like when the fish is 5 $ and the shipping is like 50 $

So I was thinking that if I get a 10 gallon tank for my betta fish , that I could use his 3 gallon and put one scarlet badis in it , would that work ? I've read that one only needs 3 gallons and I keep up with weekly water changes , but would I also be able to add 3-5 ghost shrimp ? And also can you tell me what are some good websites to get the scarlet badis from that doesn't have an expensive shipping , because I don't like when the fish is 5 $ and the shipping is like 50 $

Aquabid is a good place, their shipping is reasonable usually. It's like eBay for fish and fish stuff. Scarlet badis are hard to feed, so beware!

Yeah lol

The shipping is expensive, like $25 for some fish I've seen, but its priority 1 day shipping mostly, so there's a reason

Ya , and live aquaria is like 15$ shipping so that's not so bad

Yeah lol

The shipping is expensive, like $25 for some fish I've seen, but its priority 1 day shipping mostly, so there's a reason

And do you know Any other nano fish that could be with one scarlet badis in the 3 gallon ?

Yeah lol

I looked On eBay and there is only females on it , I'll be fine with a female but I want the male ones because of their bright colors , there is also a mating pair on there for 34 $ and free shipping ^_^ but I don't plan on breeding them , but if you do you should check them out , I just looked up " scarlet badis " on eBay

Back
Top Bottom